Basic Digital Photo Course
Would you like to learn to use your camera to take better photos? New daytime- and evening photo courses are starting in April 2014.
If so, you’ve landed in the right place. This Amsterdam and The Hague based Photography Course will teach you how to get the most from your digital camera by understanding the basics of photography. This is your chance to learn photography from a professional photographer. Be more in control of your camera and get the results you want. The mission of this course is not only for you to learn theory, but to put that theory into practice.
What you will learn:
- Use a digital camera to create well-composed images with proper exposure and color balance.
- To understand the basic concepts of Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO
- To create an exposure in the manual mode
- The creative techniques of depth of field and movement control
- To recognize and work with Fluorescent, tungsten and daylight
- The techniques of dealing with bright light and lack of light situations, including night photography.
- To make use of available light, built-in flash, and use a tripod or other stable surfaces to solve low light issues.
- The most important and useful digital image adjustment tools and functions in Picasa and/or Iphoto