The demand for our basic photo course has increased so high, that we are now starting a new round of courses each month.
This Amsterdam based course will teach you how to get the most from your digital camera by understanding the basics of photography. The mission of this course is not only for you to learn theory, but to put that theory into practice. Be more in control of your camera and get the results you want.
– Use a digital camera to create well-composed images with proper exposure and color balance.
– To understand the basic concepts of Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO
– To create an exposure in the manual mode
– The creative techniques of depth of field and movement control
– To recognize and work with Fluorescent, tungsten and daylight
– The techniques of dealing with bright light and lack of light situations, including night photography.
– To make use of available light, built-in flash, and use a tripod or other stable surfaces to solve low light issues.