The photo can be of your dog running through the Amsterdamse Bos, or perhaps a creative shot of your favorite summer cocktail.
[The contest is now closed. Winner will be announced in October]
This contest is all about creativity, so get out your camera and start shooting. A good photo doesn’t necessarily have to be “clean”. On the contrary, some beautiful and original examples can be found where nobody bothers to look. Just be curious and take a closer look around you.
– Format: JPG
– Only participants located within Randstad may enter
– The photo should have a width of at least 500 pixels
– The photo should be of high quality and shouldn’t have any artefacts (e.g. they shouldn’t be unintentionally blurry)
– The total file size of your submission should not exceed 3 MB
– Each participant can only send one photo
Upload the photo to our MeetUp group:
And please specify:
– Photo title
– Your name
– Your site’s URL (optional)
– Your city
– Short description of the photo
No copyright, labels or watermarks
Embedding copyright information, a watermark or URL in a photo will spoil it. Please avoid adding anything that isn’t a part of the image itself. Participants should own the copyright of the photo they send. The photo should not be already available elsewhere on the internet than your own portfolio/website.
Deadline and Announcement
Upload your photo by September 10th, 2013.
The winner will be announced a few week later. The judges’ most favorite photos will be displayed on the photo club’s website, including the names and URLs of the participants chosen.
Happy snapping, and have a great summer !!!